I definitely had fun with the Rasta Paul skewers, but the other key
features are credited to Mark Abele who worked with Mark Nobilette to not
only implement the ideas but make it a work of art.

Check out the front fender which Mark kept in place under the rack to
maintain a beautiful curve.

The dynamo wiring is meticulously organized and the rear wiring is not
shown in the blug  but has beautiful wire guides that are tastefully hidden
from view when looking from the rear.

Look at the rear cable stop in the last blug pic--wow that sure beats a
cable hanger any day :)!

Mark had the idea to put some extra braze-ons for the pump. I was a little
skeptical because my frames tend to be a tight fit, but the pump fits
beautifully. I should have had a flask holder too ;)!

The paint is so beautiful I had to get a kickstand to protect it! I am
definitely loving every minute with the bike!

Toshi