You definitely need to visit Saturday Cycles off 600 North.  They can get
you in touch with the UnRacer activites happening in SLC.  Provo and SLC
have very good bike collectives that are fun to visit.  I like taking the
train up and ride around the city, catch lunch in sugarhouse, stop at
Trader Joe's and head home.  If you live in the city, you can take the
train down the Lehi and then get on the Murdoch canal trail and ride it all
the way up Provo Canyon... very nice ride.  Feel free to contact me offline
if you like for more ride info.

Scott