I like everything about wool underwear, except the price and durability.
odor resistance is almost essential when im traveling for a few days on or
off bike.  when i was looking for some wool boxer briefs, i stumbled on
some hunting community site and found that they are into wool also, but
they mix in a healthier amount of other fibers that last longer and cost
less. i cant remember the names of the brands off the top of my head, but i
bought a few and one brand lasted a few years for me. i think they were
like 30$.