Thanks for passing this along. I sent an email just now about the Quickbeam
to see if the seller would ship. If not, any local Denton/Dallas folks
around that could help out?
Not holding my breath on this one as it was posted a few days ago, but
worth a shot. Been wanting a taller QB for a while.
David
River Grove, IL