Bicycle is located in the SF Bay Area, but I'm open to have it shipped at
the buyer's expense.  Details listed below.................

Pictures..................
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/bik/d/rivendell-custom-bicycle-58cm/6303908899.html

Rivendell custom (built by Mark Nobilette) with exquisite frame. Size is
58.5cm. I'm 5'11" and this fits me well.

I am the original owner and had it built with superb components:

1. Custom Rivendell frame (made in USA and built by Mark Nobilette)
2. White Industries, compact double crank (made in USA)
3. Paul racer brakes (made in USA)
4. Thompson seat post (made in USA)
5. Shimano XTR rear derailleur (made in Japan)
6. Shimano XTR titanium cassette
7. Chris King hubs (made in USA) - both front and back wheels
8. Aerohead rims (custom color, made in Australia)
9. 650B wheels built by Rich Lesnik of Rivendell (lifetime truing)
10. Phil Wood bottom bracket (made in USA)
11. Nitto handlebars (made in USA)
12. Tires are Grand Bois 42mm (made in Japan)
13. Nitto stem (made in Japan)

Price is $2000. It's a steal at this price. Please note custom Rivendell
frames go for $3500.....for the frame alone! I just don't have time to ride
anymore........If you're in the Bay Area, come by for a test ride.