Hi All,

looking for a 50mm fender that offers the most clearance. Usually go with sks
P50 for that, but just stumbled across the Planet Bike ALX version. Does anyone
have experience with both? What were your thoughts? I know I can fit Honjo 50mm
fenders but with 38mm tires clearance is too tight for my taste due to rolled
edges and deep profile. PBs look shallower so might be the ticket.

Many Thanks,
Clayton Scott
SF, CA