Ha! I hope. Grin.

I heard Bill saying something very different. That to rank them diminishes
them and the rides on them and himself because they are all inherently
different and inherently good for their specific purposes. Bill is
upholding bicycle dignity (to use the Catholic social justice concept of
human dignity incredibly loosely with bicycles), and exercising bold
humility in doing so.

With abandon,
Patrick