Yes on the flickr group.

I have a small pouch that contains some glueless patches, hex wrench
set, tire levers, chain tool, and and emergency boot (Park, but I know
a $1 bill also works nicely). I own a number of bags--Carradice
Barley, Carradice Nelson LF, Sackville XS saddlesack, Sackville small
trunksack, and a Berthoud HB bag.

Lately I've really been into the the small trunksack mounted on a
Mark's rack. I'll put my tool pouch in there with a tube or two,
lightweigth rain jacket, an energy bar or two and some Advil and
electrolyte pills. Oh, and usually a small book. The trunksack is
perfect for rides on familiar roads. The xs saddlesacks is great and
works nicely with the trunksack on longer rides. I may use that set-up
for the 300k later this year.

The Carradice bags are great, especially the Barley. I generally use
my Nelson on rides around town when I'll have my u-lock and might be
running errands.
Last year I purchased a Berthoud HB bag and really like it and will
definitely use it on longer brevets. The mapcase on the top is great
for holding and a cue sheet and reading it while riding. Also, the bag
is easily accessible while riding. I feel like I'm still searching for
the right decaleur.

Sometimes though, it's nice to get out with just a burrito wrap
containing a Park mini tool (MT-1), tube, tire levers and a few
patches. It's nice to have options.

Perhaps I'll rig up something like this later in the year:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41335...@n00/4272690571/

--mike