Cool. I have 37 or 47 or something in that range. It lives out of state, so I
can't double check. Mine has passed through many hands of people on this list,
but still rides perfectly.

The number 2 is on all atlanti as a reference to the Bridgestone Atlantis, I
believe.

I did some reading when I got it. The chainstays are different. Slight s
curves, not straight. There was something about toyo being able to bend the
stays and also make them stronger. I can't remember what the tubing is. Kasei
maybe?