I traded out the 1/8" chain for a 3/32" chain. Hopefully I'll be on
this bike next weekend.   I'm excited to see how it rides. The frame
looks huge! It's a 64 so it's just a tad bigger than my Hilsen (63cm)
yet seems bigger. I know the BB is a bit higher and the HT angle just
a tad steeper. But then again, I've always felt my 62cm Rambouillet
was just a tad small...

After reading about Cyclofiend's 200k I'm tempted to use the QB for
the upcoming Birkie 200k in March. Perhaps this year's goal for
randonneuring will be to do the whole series on the QB.

--mike