Thanks Bill. I did fender it for awhile, but some time during the drought they
came off and never went back on. I do prefer it fenderless. With all these
fires I'd happily fender back up if it brought the rain though :/

Definitely ORRG on Tam. The Homer tackles that no problem. Lots of fun fire
roads up there in Marin. Bolinas Ridge, Blythsdale Ridge, and Old Vee are some
of my favorite. I've been wanting to ride Pine Mt Fire Rd, but haven't yet.
Have you been out there?