Called HQ--Will was certain they are the heat treated aluminum. That's
cool. Didn't bother to ask what the "TT" inscription means, though.

Looks like they've been mounted before, but barely used. Seem to be aligned
and in fine shape. Will's theory was that it was due to an angry break-up.
My theory is that somehow they wound up on a bike that someone bought on
Craigslist. The new owner, unaware of the joys of Boscos, let alone their
monetary value, swapped them out for some "cooler" bars. Im going to throw
out a guess they were bullhorns, because that kind of person would probably
do that (maybe it was the dude who yelled "nice girls bike!" that one day
as I rode by on my Bosco'ed commuter). Anyway that's just a theory, and
whatever really happened, I hope they're happy now that they purged their
apartment of a pair of huge bicycle handlebars.

Another man's treasure...

Bob
Brooklyn, NY