Tim,

I also feel like I'm always in a search for the "perfect" handlebar, and
frequently find reasons to change them. I currently have the widest Bosco
bar on my Hunq, which is great, but does come waaay back and doesn't do me
many favors when riding off road. I've also happily used the Bullmoose,
which fits much like my favorite bar: the Simworks Getaround. It's wide,
the grip angle fits me perfect, and it has plenty of space for levers and
shifters. Definitely check their bars out. They have some funky shapes, but
are made by Nitto and therefore I think they mostly still look "right" on a
Riv.

I also have stashed 710mm Jones bars and 31.8mm On One Mary's. I'm also in
Portland and would happily invite you to come check out any bars in my
collection. Feel free to message me off-list if you're interested.

Brendan
Portland, OR