Hey Tully,

I really like my 52cm Clem H. I use it for local transportation and running
errands, as well as for on- and off-road weekend rambles. It was my first
Rivendell frame, and I was pleasantly surprised that, despite it being
billed as their budget bike, the frame is well-built, the paint is superb
and the what lugs it does have are beautiful. Plus, it has lots of mounting
points for racks and fenders. I'm 5'-9" with an 84cm PBH, so I think the 52
will fit you just fine. (Plus, it's a really big bike.)

Bob E
Cranford, NJ