I'll jump in and echo all the info regarding the GAP and AMTRAK service.

I ride the GAP often between PGH and Cumberland (sometimes to DC,) but my S
Hillborne certainly wouldn't be mistaken for an Atlantis.  I certainly hope
to run into other Riv Riders while I'm out, but other than visiting
bloggers from out of town, I haven't seen many.

Rusty Click
Pgh, PA