FS: 62cm Quickbeam (with extra beausage!)

I'm asking $500. I live in Queens, NY and I'd prefer not to ship (I'm not
great at packing & shipping bikes and I'd like the buyer to have a chance
to see all the flaws before paying).

If I don't get any local takers after a week, I'll do $500 + shipping.

I've owned this Quickbeam since 2010 when I bought it from former Riv
employee John. It's a great bike, but the 62 was always a little big for
me. My PBH is 88 and I had about 1-2 inches of seat post showing. I'll
consider getting another QB (or SO) if a smaller one pops up. I just bought
a Clem L to ride as my daily commuter.

It's beat up (particularly by RBW list standards).  I'm pricing it low
enough that a prospective buyer can get it repainted, but it's rideable as
is.

I posted a folder of images here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2RlD4bMUJSQdmdwbS1WLXYtV00?usp=sharing

I'm including everything in the photos EXCEPT the bars, stem, and brake
levers.

That includes:

frame
headset
bottom bracket
cranks (175mm XD2 triple with the guard and one chainring. It's a 170mm
crank in the photos, but I'll switch it back to the 175mm)
brakes (silver Tektro 720 with new pads)
front wheel (oldish Mavic (whatever the Open Pro replaced) rim
with basic Suzue track hub)
rear wheel (oldish Velocity Dyad rim laced to Surly fixed/fixed hub- built
by Peter White)
seatpost (Nitto S65)
All the other stuff: chain, freewheel, Schwalbe Marathon tires

Frame condition:

There are two dents on the top tube that were there when I bought
the bike. The paint is in rough shape. There are small nicks everywhere. I
tend to sit on the top tube at red lights and a long strip of paint there
is rubbed down to the grey primer. There's more significant wear where the
fenders rubbed on the inside of the fork crown, chainstays, and seat stays.
And there's wear from one of those Nitto wire guards that holds a saddlebag
off of cantilever brake cables. There are a few small rust spots, but
nothing that looks too bad. The decals range from bad condition to almost
gone condition!

All the parts on the bike on the bike are well-used, but everything is
still in good working condition.

Contact me off-list if you're interested.

Brad Paris
Queens