Anyone already using this rack combo at the same time?  I’m re-thinking
future front rack solutions for my 700c Clem.  While considering
some alternate handlebar experiments (possibly moving currently
installed Chocomoose to another frame and going wider on Clem) I may
also substitute spare cantilever brakes for the stock v-brakes which would
allow me to use an otherwise unused 32f mini rack on my Clem fork.  I like
the idea of installing the 32f mini with double ended canti rack adapter
bolts/acorn nuts and using the HAR as an outer and removable low option.
This is all dependent on whether the width of the upper rail of the HAR is
long/wide enough to accommodate some small panniers I already have but just
genuinely curious if anyone else has achieved this rack set-up with success?

I have no immediate plans for touring or anything, just for occasional
loads around town.

My other alternatives are to leave the v-brakes alone and use an r14 top
rack + basket on the upper fork crown and drop-out mounts or if still
switching to canti brakes I could use the 32f + basket but reinforce with
long extra struts (as can be seen on some of Will's staff bikes.)

Thanks,

Brian Cole
Lawrenceville NJ