In a weak moment earlier this year I bought a 22.5 Guv'nor 3 speed. I have
always loved the look of the bike. I bought a frame that was "too big" as
recommended by the Stuff Dave Likes article. I am lacing a 90mm (vs stock
70mm) SA drum brake with integral dynohub to the front rim. Amazingly, the
right fork leg is sent up for internal wiring with a larger than normal
hole in the bottom and a plug/grommet in the fork crown. I also installed a
seatpost  mounted shifter for the three speed to clean up the handlebars
and downtube.

Laing