Hey All,

I hate to do this, but I am selling my Sage Green 64cm Rivendell
Rambouillet Frameset.  Includes headset.  I purchased this frame with the
intent to build it up, but I have some other projects to finish up first
and I just ended up purchasing a Campagnolo Master Tool Kit.  I could use
the cash to finish other projects before this one.  Frameset is in great
shape.  Usual wear and tear for a frame of it's age.  Some paint chips on
the non-driveside chainstay are the only issue.  No rust issues though.
$800 plus shipping is what I would like to see for it.  Please DM me with
any questions or offers.

*Please see this link for pics
======>
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-2NeF-6iHHVa2VnWWRSc0xGZE1mR0Nta21XTFpVYkpsY3Vn