Interesting to see two iterations on the website in a relatively short
amount of time. I wonder if they're using the same backend, and if the most
recent changes were driven by data or just a switch in platform.

Overall, I like the new site even more than the most recent version. Agreed
that a "history" section and a "Owner's Gallery" (a la Surly's website)
would be cool.