Leah, I'm so happy to hear that your dog continues to do well.  It's so
hard for us sometimes to know how our pets feel, but yours is giving you a
pretty clear message!  Regarding your upcoming court date, I hope you're
not stressing too much over it.  I'm not an attorney, but I did have a
chance to testify in a somewhat similar situation involving a motorcycle
accident which I witnessed.  Thankfully no one was killed and the cyclist
was recovering.  Although my testimony clearly helped one party, the
attorney for the other party did not attack me or question my competence in
any way.  It was all quite civil.  I would hope that your case is as open
and shut.  As you say, the testimony of the other witness will hold even
more weight.  I know that you will come out just fine and will continue to
be a great example to all of us.  Keep the bus rolling, Steve