FWIW, Hunqapillars are built by Waterford with heat-treated MUSA steel tubing.
I'm no metallurgist nor am I a frame builder so I don't really know what
heat-treating does for a frame. I read an article  (or maybe an interview) in
which Grant talks about heat-treated vs. non heat-treated tubing regarding his
designs. Also, and don't quote me on this, but I think the Hunqapillar tubing
is thicker, more robust. So, in summation, all I know for certain is that I own
a Hunqapillar and I like it.