Yep, Wasn’t sure how much wider you’re going for and not familiar with the GB
rims but the aero 20mm isn’t far off from the CR18 22mm but definitely closer
to the narrower VO PBP 19mm.

I’ve had success fitting the same sets of tires (from 28s up to actual 35s) on
a set of CR18s and also 19mm Mavic Open Sports with no issue but I guess if
going wider than that the wider rim would certainly be preferable