Awaiting that very reality when the precipitation starts to stick here.

Our mayor has undertaken a pretty aggressive pro-bike position to the ire
of many carbound constituents (and commuters from elsewhere). Many changes
put in place since last winter. I worry about both integrity of lane
identity where identified with paint lines only, especially where two lanes
have been converted to one plus a parking lane and bike lane. The two way
bike lanes separated from traffic with those reflector flex bollards poses
an interesting problem too.

We'll see. Not looking forward to the streets department and drivers'
learning curve.

Andy Cheatham
Pittsburgh