Nitto Campee 33r (i think) rear rack. 700c version with removable
lowriders- probably will want new struts. i bent one to get around a v
brake noodle. very good condition. 165$ shipped

Shimano hg400 9 speed cassette 12-36t- New- 20$ shipped

Also gearing up to sell my 2015 54cm 700c green hunqapillar in excellent
condition. Thinking 1500$ for frame/fork/hs/phil bb + shipping. i have
wheelsets/tires/cranksets that could be included for additional. Ill do a
separate post with this a full rundown after thanksgiving, but if you want
in on the ground floor now, let me know.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-mTnFCccVzAI/WhMGD9wNU5I/AAAAAAAACYw/0us7BX6FatwS06MwwEPCu4gWRr8VEgfmACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1168.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-HN-fSYylrQ4/WhMF0U-mQbI/AAAAAAAACYo/hjklx3r5ezcxLOUnmtl3xx7jnNq-2xHjQCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1166.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-rEcAr8isCYo/WhMFUfzFy1I/AAAAAAAACYg/eo-B6v-hphkP5boeGwH5Szmfa8SP7atWQCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1165.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-EsDEFNJTZH4/WhMF46HL1dI/AAAAAAAACYs/MuLUCDMUgbEhkVv5quUNIrDuf-YtnWgzwCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1167.JPG>