Hi Andrew, couple of questions. What is the teeth count on the chainrings
and the cassette? Can you please measure the actual length of the top tube
not the effective. Here in Connecticut we don't have any local Riv dealers
so I've never had the opportunity to ride one and get a feel for the size
and fit of a 51 cm.