If you can pick up in San Francisco (North Beach), that's strongly
preferred. But if for some reason you're willing to pay for shipping, I'm
willing to pack and ship.

The photos in the link below correspond with the list of items below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-h0MXb6wvXQbWcNyKQ2A_aQttmRcEBvk

Pivo Handlebars (39cm wide at the hoods) and Stem (90mm extension).  < FREE

Public Double Panniers:  Boxy. Roomy. Vinyl. Gently used.   $10

Shimano Freewheel 14-34   < FREE

Two Fish pump holder from Rivendell  < FREE

Normandy Hubs. The rear hub (it measures 132 mm, I think) spins smoothly.
The front hub spins roughly.  < FREE

Quick Releases for old Weinmann (I think) centerpull brakes.   < FREE

Shimano Deore LX FH-M565 Parallax hub. Spins smoothly. 135 spacing.  $5

Pair of Jack Brown blue label tires, 700x33  One of the tires is dirtier
and more worn than the other. About 25% of tread remains.  < FREE

Pair of old 650Bx38 tires: one is Mitsuboshi Trimline; the other is
Panaracer Col de La Vie. At least 48% of tread remains.  < FREE

One Panaracer Pasela 700x35 (it's an old tire, so likely closer to 32mm
wide). At least 50% of tread remains. < FREE

Pair of Rivendell Panaracer Nifty Swifty 650bx32.8 (or so) Speedblend
tires. These tires have Grant's patented Speedblend colors on one side, and
standard tan wall on the other side. At least 85% of tread remains. If
these tires are collectible, please pay me $10. If they aren't, please pay
me zero dollars.

Please reply via private message if you can. Thanks!