<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-5x7wSVUVnT8/Wh8WgaZgvFI/AAAAAAAAAGQ/pD92tnLn-TwFW9koGv_vZ5vUbQ8RcxQ9wCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1624s.jpg>

Pardon the fuzzy photo (dirty iPhone case):

Frame: Black 52 cm curved stay Clementine (not to be confused with a
PC Clem L, although I do wish it had the "man climbing out of a manhole"
decal) with as-supplied headset and seatpost
Wheels: VO 650B touring with SP dynohub laced in by me - actually used the
same spokes. Rivendell Fatty Rumpkin Green Label 650B x 41 tires.
Drivetrain: 1 x 9, Sugino double crank with Sugino chainring guard and 39T
SS Surly chainring, IRD 12-32 9 spd cassette, Wippermann 9 spd SS/nickel
chain, Shimano Altus derailleur, Sunrace shifter - reverse mounted.
Pedals: MKS RMX sneaker
Saddle: Brooks B-67 Honey
Handlebars: Nitto Bullmoose Bosco, fillet brazed, with cork grips.
Handlebar Bag: Jandd Mountain Handle Pack I, black, mounted on top of the
Bullmoose triangle
Brakes: Tektro cantilever, Shimano levers, Surly rear hanger
Fenders: Honjo hammered and fluted 650B with VO rear reflector and Honjo
minimalist large front mudflap
Lighting: B&M Eyc in front and Secula Plus rear
Accessories: VO Porteur front rack with large Wald basket and upside down
mounted rack fence to protect light, VO steering stabilizer, Pletscher
double kickstand, AXA Defender frame lock with plug-in chain (carried in
handlebar bag)