I just found out the hard way that a Hub Area Rack mounted on a disc fork
does not fully clear the disc caliper (at least not the Paul Klampers which
are extreeeemely wide). With a couple washers it mounts OK but the
caliper still interferes with the little mounting pocket on the back of the
Hub Area Bags.

Sure, I could go with a different low-ride rack and/or bags, but I figured
I'd check in with the list first. Anyone worked around this or a similar
issue before? Thoughts on how far out I could space the rack (stretching
the hoop and/or creating asymmetry) before things become problematic?