I'm just catching up - but that sounds like what i expected to happen with
the 59.  Glad I didn't want one, because work would have kept me away at
the crucial moment - not unlike trying to sign my kids up for after-school
clubs.   Such a bummer that Grant couldn't get one though.

I'm not sure I've ever understood the chosen allocation of sizes in a given
order.  Is it an attempt to be equitable to all body types, or do
manufacturers require minimums in each size, whether you want them or not?
It's not just Rivendell or even bikes, for that matter.   Ask any man with
a 10 1/2 size shoe.

For those of you who might have missed out, I wonder if Blue lug would have
any extras?  A little more shipping  cost, but maybe worth it?