Hi all,

I've got some dirty albatross bars, which I'd like to use on an otherwise
new build. There are two distinct issues with these bars: (1) tape and
shellac residue, and (2) highly scratched up center area caused by
struggles to install the bars with a shim.

Is there something I can do to make these bars clean and reasonably shiny.
Perhaps the scratching on the center area is irreversible, but I'm hoping
to make them look as nice as possible.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Jim S.