As an update, everything ordered has been mailed out, unless you asked to wait
due to holidays/our-of-town.

I’ve added a few more wallets that are new design prototypes  in the closeout
listing: http://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/leather-goods-closeouts

Due to the large amount of orders from this group, I thought I’d mention that
I’m doing a small run of machine stitched card wallets in a dark brown waxed
leather. These are versions of a new line of designs, with prices being roughly
half of their handstitched counterparts.
These are nice on rides when you only need a couple cards and a little cash.
Single slot (Lone Oak) - $10
2-slot (Twin Pines) - $15
Link for that is:
http://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/machine-stitched-wallets-small-batch

Finally, I’m doing another batch of leather washers in 10 or 25-packs for
$4.00/$7.50 mailed. http://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/leather-washers

Thanks!
David
staying inside & keeping busy in River Grove, IL