I made two very valiant efforts to love moustache bars, but failed both times.
I love the aesthetics, but just couldn’t get comfortable on them.

OTOH, I have a Pashley Guvnor with “North Road” bars that work very well for
me, and I had a former bike with “Midge” bars (similar to moustache bars) that
were very comfortable.

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
@CampyOnlyguy (Twitter/Instagram)