Hi Richard,

Yes, it certainly caught my attention that she had been drawn back to film
(versus digital).  And, yes, that does remind us of people (someone!?)
possibly close by.  I don't believe it is just nostalgia, but I used to be
very interested in photography when younger, with a small darkroom set-up
in a closet, a Gralab timer in the semi-dakness, it all feeling like
genuine creativity and discovery.  Once digital seemed to take over, it
lost its charm, a push of a computer button to make the picture look as the
computer thought it should, a hundred shots taken instead of a few, the
deletion as instant as the creation.  The computer was probably right, but
I just did not care... I think it is so cool that people are reclaiming
things and ways they love, whether they make modern sense or not.

I was just glad to hear she was ok...!  And people who ride their bikes
because they love to, and live their lives simply and consciously, are to
be remembered and valued.

Here's to finding our way this new year...  I might even go find an old
Minolta SRT-101 or something, maybe an old rangefinder... well, just
because... :>)

Best to you,

Bob