[cross post from iBOB]

Looking for an Ocean Air Cycles Docena bag in the original production (Mk
I) configuration:

https://store.oceanaircycles.com/products/docena-demi-porteur-bag

I will consider any condition, and in fact, the beat-er, the better-er, as
I'm not actually sure this bag will work with my setup (hence why I am
hesitant to pony up for an as-new model).

Color preferences are harlequin or camo, but I'll consider anything so long
as it is sound and intact.

I have so much good stuff to trade it's borderline disgusting, so feel free
to give me a wish list if you feel like working outside the wallet-based
economy.

That being said, if cash is want you want, please let me know how much
would make you happy, including shipping to ZIP 90064.

Thank you!

Jeff Hagedorn
Los Angeles, CA USA