Off the top of my head, Sir Francis Drake Blvd itself is quite nice,
though a bit rough in places (at least it used to be 10 years ago).
Bolinas Ridge Trail offers fantastic views and at least used to be
open to bikes (better check with someone who's been there more
recently). You can take that almost all the way back to SF(I think),
as it turns into Bolinas Ridge Fire Rd. and then Ridgecrest Blvd, or
you can descend to Hwy 1, though the descends are pretty technical
single track, IIRC. If you take Ridgecrest Blvd back, I'd get off
before it dead ends into Hwy 1 if you want to stay away from cars,
though you'll be going downhill on HWY 1 and will have no trouble
matching the cars' speed.

One other tip: In the hiker/biker part of the campground there is a
stand of redwoods that grew in an almost perfect hexagon (6 shoots
sent up from the roots of a dying giant a long time ago), with the
spaces between the trees more narrow than the trees themselves, with
just enough space in the middle for a tent. One of the more magical
spots I have slept...

Enjoy,

Gernot

PS: Don't leave your Stilton unattended, even for a second. The
raccoons are just waiting for such an opportunity. (And yes, I speak
from experience).

GH