I had Nitto noodles on my QB when purchased. It was ok, but Riv sizing lends
itself to upright bars IMO (long top tube)0. I put on a pair of albatross bars
and fell in love with upright fixed. Perfect for the mountainous city I lived
in. Multiple hand positions, and like others, I enjoyed the widest the most.

 I put those bars on my wife’s bike and currently use a Soma Osprey bar. Really
great and really wide.

Have fun and mix them up!