<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-MxclypUfRSQ/WlJmZ1GYE_I/AAAAAAAACgg/0S8rkHjNhLoul7y8Dh4YCIUni9cGaJI8wCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20180107_105753_033.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Ijn_V8Aih9I/WlJmOKZbfbI/AAAAAAAACgc/FfugQRKwTFA020fabkk5MaXr41IinMNCgCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20180107_105704_170.jpg>
Since I'm going the full Clem route for a rack for my Rosco Mixte, I'm
offering for sale my Mark's rack.  Included in the offer is the rack with
parts,  an Irish strap, and a Nitto #6 left lamp mount.  I purchased the
rack new last spring and used it to mount a medium Wald basket in which to
carry my lunch on my commutes to work.  The rack is in excellent shape and
has never been damaged.  The struts have never been cut; I've only bent
them a bit to fit the rack to the bike.  I'm asking $135.00 shipped in
CONUS with preferred payment being PayPal.  Please send me a PM with
questions.  Thanks for looking, Steve.