Hey, Y'all:

Yes, indeed!

I KNOW because I worked for TESTORS for nearly a quarter-century and also
with GRANT over a period of months to get him dozens of paint samples and
many sets of paint chips. (He will remember those early morning FED EX
deliveries I'm quite sure.) In the early 2000s, his intention was to have
all RIV frames painted to match TESTORS for the great convenience,
but...alas...that morphed over time as often things do in this life.

ATLANTIS, however, was the first of the experiments and so is exactly
TESTORS 2135. That's the story and I'm sticking to it!

So have a go and you'll be spot on. You and all the hundreds of happy /
lucky ATLANTIS riders.

BEST / Jock Dewey / Athens, GA (RAM rider myself)

PS: TESTORS can be found in all good hobby shop, MICHAELS craft stores,
HOBBY LOBBY.)