Hi Patrick,

Maybe the Roadini is not a good option if you like that front load? It
doesn't come with dedicated eyelets for a front rack, so you'll have to be
creative in figuring out how to carry that 10-15 lbs. It does have rear
rack eyelets, fender eyelets, and will fit most 32mm tires and a fender
simultaneously, so there are other options that can make it work.

>From other discussions about comparing the Roadini with other models, a Sam
would likely fill that role much better. The Sam can take that front load
but should have similar geometry and ride characteristics that you're
looking for. Not a Sam owner, though, so I defer to others on those points.

--Ed C.