Hi All,

My 65cm Clem was stolen last week so I'm on in the market for another one.
Hoping there is someone who is willing to part with a full bike, frame or
something in between.  I'm not even sure Riv makes this gigantic size
anymore - doesn't appear they are by looking on the website. Would be
willing to consider other Riv frames that fit an apx 100cm PBH as well -
can't get too picky at this height...

Thanks in advance.

-Axl