Tom,

Thanks for asking.

Yes, I still run the inverted albastache bars.   They work well on this frame
which is too small for me.  Sorry I haven't tried them the normal way, yet.  I
still don't ride the bike as much as I feel I should.  I should sell it to
someone who would use it more, but it is such a beautiful frame.

I am also considering trying the inverted albastache bars on my Cheviot in
place of albatross bars.  I ride a great deal with my hands on the curves.  I
installed Dia Compe levers that follow the bar's curve and give me quick access
to the brakes.  https://flic.kr/p/MX1Vwv However there is much lateral play in
the levers which I don't like. So I am considering the albastaches with road
brake levers.  Maybe when I do my spring tune up.  I find fun in
experimentation!

All the best,
Erl