Hi again

Shook the garage a bit harder, and more stuff fell out!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_bunik/albums/72157668346551339

- NOS pair of Pari Moto 650B gumwall, $87

- NOS / NIB pair of Grand Bois Ourson, 650x35B, $87

- MKS GR-9 platform pedals, great condition, $32

- MKS Sylvan pedals, slightly mismatchy, $27

- Suntour Superbe pedals, black, used but obviously great :-) , $87

- Sakae / Tioga Surefoot III platforms, a BMX / street MTB classic, $37

- NITTO stem, 75mm (which they'd call a 7cm), scruffy, $22

- NOS Diacompe 290 "Batwing"/anatomic MTB levers, very cool $87

- Sakae Royal 9cm stem, 25.4, formerly my favorite vintage stem! $47

- Tubus Fly rear rack, black, used, $82

- Nitto 65 seatpost, 27.2, nominal 18cm length (cut down), $67

- Laprade (France) seatpost, 26.8, used, $47

- San Marco Concor Supercorsa saddle, blue/grey, faded and mottled
from the years but no tears, $57

- TA handlebar bag, tattered and mended but still alive and kicking,
very cool anodized badge, $115

====
All prices include shipping CONUS. Paypal, personal / no-fee is always
appreciated but not obligatory! Let me know your address and I'll get
them on their way!

Thanks a bunch,
Joe Bunik
Walnut Creek, CA