That's very light: care to describe the build? And what do those tires
weigh?

When I first built up my 2003 Curt as a 1 X 10 gofast (this was 2003: 11-23
Am Classic cassette, Pro 5 Vis single 46  t ring, 24" and very, very light
-- original Ksyrium-beating light -- M14A/ 26 X 1 Turbos and Ultegra hubbed
wheels), it weighed 19.5 lb, but that's with the small wheels. Currently my
'99 Joe gofast weighs right at 18, but that's a 1 X 15/17 fixie with a
single brake (Phil hubs and 7410 SPDs aren't the lightest components out
there). I could drop close to a lb with the original X-1s and lighter hubs.

The only stoopid light ingredients are Ti stem binder bolts, and ti Phil
113 bbs.

The Curt now weighs in at about 26 with dynolighting, rear and front
lowrider racks, Berthouds, but 48 X 17/19 Dingle. That may include the rear
Banzer "candybar" bag with kit, too.

Both shod with the ineffably fast, ineffably smooth, and ineffably light
(~175 gr) Elk Pass.