That is a very light wheelset for conventional spokes and rims and hubs. My
early 2000s 559/26" Ultegra wheelset was only 100 grams or so lighter (32
Revolution with alloy nipples, very light M14A rims, 8 speed Ultegra hubs)
and that had the very significant saving of rims and spokes 1" shorter, and
rims 4 mm narrower. Wheel weights in general, at least for high end
wheelsets -- rims and hubs in particular -- in seem to have fallen
considerably in the last 10 or 15 years.