Hey Michael,

Not sure how useful this is for you as my experience is with the larger 700c
versions, but... I ride a 63cm AHH, and have also put a bunch of miles on a
63cm San Marcos that I built for my Dad.

Even though they're both 63cm they fit really different. With the sloping top
tube I barely straddle the San Marcos.

Big difference in tire clearance. My Homer has 38mm tires with fenders, the
Soma is maxed out at 35mm with out a fender ( at least with the Riv silver
brakes).

They're built pretty differently. The Homer, with drop bars, front rack, dynamo
hub and lightweight wheels and compass tires. The Soma is setup with albatross
bars, and 32 schwalbes, and a basket.

Difference in ride? I'd say the Soma feels a little less lively than My Homer.
I think the extra top tube stiffens the frame a bit, but skinnier tires might
also be a factor. Handling feels lighter on the Soma. Maybe higher trail
geometry? Not sure.

Overall I'd say the Soma feels more like a paved road bike, vs the AHH with a
little more "all road". Both bikes are a lot of fun, but couldn't imagine
trading, mostly to to lack of tire and fender clearance on in the Soma.

-Preston Smith
Olympia WA