Thanks guys. It’s actually a very well cared for 62 SimpleOne.   The green is
awesome, and I’m picturing a black+green color combo like the Pashley Speed 5.
I have the black saddle, black leather wrap for albastache bars, and small
black bell. Gonna try the Continental Speed Contact black-walls (42mm) first
and see how it goes.

Yep, first SS I’ve owned since my dad helped me build a BMX knock-around bike
in my early teens!

My son has a swim meet this weekend - but hoping to get started on it Saturday
afternoon.

Tom