PM me if interested. Local pickup in NYC/Brooklyn can be arranged.
Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/J3NHA6WqEVV5SvpK2

*Sackville Bar Tube Olive:* New condition. Always kinda wanted one and when
Riv announced it was discontinued I jumped on it, but then realized it
doesn't really work if you're already using a basket and a shop sack like
me (no longer available from Riv). I added some paracord pulls on the
zippers to make them easier to grab. $60 shipped

*Velocity Atlas front wheel:* 700c, 36 spoke, velocity hub, dt champion
spokes. built by velocity and bought from Riv. Includes velox rim tape and
orig skewer. 500 miles, perfect shape. $100 local pickup in NYC/Brooklyn. I
can ship but really dont want to and it'd be extra.

*Old Parts Bin:*
*If you want over $60-worth from this stuff, take 20% off.*

*Brakes (pair), Bridgestone Self-centering:* includes hardware, nutted, In
good shape. $30 shipped

*Brakes, Shimano BR-R451 Tiagra:* dirt and scratches but work fine.
recessed nut. I stretched the reach on these at one point by filing out the
channels by a couple of mm, as shown.

*Handlebars, Sakae CT:* 26.0mm. About 40mm wide. from '87 Bstone T700. $20
pickup, $25 shipped

*Handlebars, no brand Taiwan swept back:* 25.4mm. About 52mm wide, a little
rise. Free pickup, $20 shipped

*Stem, MTB with integrated cable hanger:* 25.4 clamp from bstone cb-zip,
Free pickup, $8 shipped

*Stem, no brand:* Free pickup, $8 shipped

*Levers, Dia Compe Road:* $10 pickup, $15 shipped

*Levers, Dia compe XCE mtb short stop:* Free pickup, $8 shipped

*Shifters, 7spd Shimano Light action:* index/friction, Free pickup, $6
shipped or $2 with levers (above)

*Pedals, Sakae:* $10 pickup, $15 shipped

*Seatpost, Kalloy Uno:* New condition. 26.4mm $15 pickup, $18 shipped

*Cassette, Sunrace 7sp hyperglide:* 12–24t, used, includes cassette spacer.
Free pickup, $8 shipped

Thanks,

Bob B.
Brooklyn, NY