I set up my Ram 650b/front rack/fenders and used it as a long distance
Randonneur bike, and it worked great for that function.  I set up the
Roadeo with no racks or fenders as a go fast club rider and supported
rides.  The ride is very similar, but I did notice that the Roadeo seems
slightly more responsive to handlebar input compared to the Ram.

--The other point I noticed is that the top tube is shorter.  I set up the
cockpit similarly with the Ram vs Roadeo (I didn't use a longer stem with a
shorter top tube).  With the slightly shorter top tube, it makes the drops
more comfortable on the Roadeo because the bars are closer.  I think the
drops on the Roadeo are my favorite position on the bike, while I probably
rode more on the hoods of the Ram or at the curves at the top of the bar.

Toshi