Texts, please?

Who, if I cried out, would hear me among the angelic orders?
And if one of the suddenly clasped me to his heart, I'd be consumed in his
stronger existence.
For beauty is nothing but the beginning of terror, which we can just barely
endure,
And we stand in awe of it as it coolly disdains to destroy us.
Every angel is terrifying.
First Duino Elegy

Early successes, Creation’s favourite ones,
mountain-chains, ridges reddened by dawns
of all origin – pollen of flowering godhead,
junctions of light, corridors, stairs, thrones,
spaces of being, shields of bliss, tempests
of storm-filled, delighted feeling and, suddenly, solitary
mirrors: gathering their own out-streamed beauty
back into their faces again.
Second Duino Elegy

A billion stars go spinning through the night
Blazing high above your head;
But in you is the Presence that will be
When all the stars are dead.
Buddha in Glory

I don't know if these wow the girls; but they wow me. (Actually, was
introduced to Rilke by a fleeting and long ago girlfriend.)